If you would like to register for summer camp and have more questions please call Julie at (208) 589-3475. You can now Register for horse camp online by clicking the registration button
We recommend registering early to assure the time slot that you want!
June 20th- June 27th
June 27th- July4th
July 4th-July 11th
July 18th- July 25th
July 25th-August 1st
August 1st- August 8th
Pay in full at the time of registration
$200 deposit and pay your balance when you arrive at horse camp.
$200 deposit and balance due before August 31st 2021(Aug 31st 2021 any remaining balance will be charged to your credit card)
$200 deposit and 8 monthly payments beginning in May 2021
Terms of payment are $200.00 (US dollars) deposit at the time of registration and balance to be paid at time of check in.(If you are staying multiple weeks that do not run concurrently then the balance of the fee is due at the first week check in for horse camp unless using a payment plan)
Rates include board and lodging, use of assigned ranch horses and equipment with instruction. Personal expenses, health and accident insurance and transportation to and from Meadow Vue Ranch summer camp are not included in this fee.
Meadow Vue Ranch uses active network to register camp participants and collect payment for camp. We do not manage the camp insurance offered through active or any additional service they may offer.
to login to you account please visit the following Link
shirts(long and short sleeves) Western style button-up for rodeo nights
personal hygiene items
Hand Sanitizer for covid
You are welcome to bring your own riding gear to summer camp, however the ranch has plenty of good equipment for use by horse camp guests. The ranch does not require riding helmets for horse camp participants. If you would like your summer camp participant to use a helmet you are welcome to send your camper with a helmet. The summer camp does not provide helmets.
Check in for camp is on Sunday is between 2PM-6PM if you require a different check in time please call and make arrangements ( IF your camp participant is flying in please make sure we have the flight information)
Check out is either Saturday night after the Rodeo and Dinner or before 10:00 AM on Sunday Morning.
Summer horse camp participants will not be allowed have cell phones during camp. Any horse camp participant with a cell phone that would like to bring it they can check it into the camp at the time of check in and they may use in a special circumstance or they can us their phone to call home Tuesday & Thursday night. Phones will be kept in a secure location and powered off.
The ranch provides every reasonable safeguard for the health and welfare of each summer camp guest, but will not be responsible for accidents, sickness or lost articles.
No alcohol, tobacco or other illegal drugs may be brought to the ranch by summer camp guests.
Please limit the amount of candy brought or sent to summer camp.
Parent or guardian must sign the release on registration form for youth to participate in any summer camp activities.
Parent or guardian must sign additional release on registration form for summer camp youth to participate in rodeo rough stock activities.
Transportation to and from West Yellowstone Montana is available for $40.00. Transportation to or from Idaho Falls airport is available for $100.00 per guest per trip.
Please notify Meadow Vue as soon as possible if your child cannot attend as scheduled. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a later time if space is available. Meadow Vue will refund deposits if notified of a cancellation by April 1st. We will not refund deposits after that date. Each week horse youth camp requires a $200 deposit. Once your child checks in to camp there will be no refunds issued and you will be billed for all the weeks your child is registered for. The balance for all weeks is due at the time of check in of the first week registered for. If you are on a payment plan you will be billed even if you cancel. If you Cancel under two weeks before your check in date you will be charged a cancelation fee 0f $400.
1. Check in time is between 2pm-6pm unless other arrangements have been made. Due to Covid Temp check will take place at check in
2. If your child is flying in please confirm that we have the flight information.
3. Please remember to pack sunscreen and bug spray hand sanitizer and a mask.
4. The balance of your account is due upon check in and can be paid with cash,check, or card. (unless you are signed up for a payment plan) The is a 2.75% fee for onsite credit card payment if you pay online there is no fee.
5. Check our website for a list of suggested items to pack.
6. It is ok with us if you send snacks, but please don't send snacks that are required to be in the fridge.
7. You can make reservations for the rodeo and dinner when you check your child in or by calling
8. You receive 2 discounted tickets ($35 per ticket) to the rodeo and dinner. (price are up due to covid)
9. If you have any questions or concerns during camp please dont hesitate to call us 24 hrs a day.
10. please let us know if your child has any special dietary restrictions
11. If you are staying in the area feel free to drop by and watch activities.
12. DUE TO COVID-19 We ask that you check your child out Saturday Night if you attend the rodeo if possible. This will allow us extra time to clean in between sessions. If you have to leave your child until Sunday please have them picked up 10 AM.